The ISI Recreational Hockey Program was designed by arena owners for arena operators and their participants. Accordingly, the program allows arena owners and program directors the freedom and flexibility to tailor it to suit their specific needs, while also enjoying the benefits and protection of a nationally sponsored program. The goals of the ISI Recreational Hockey Program are to:
- Stimulate interest at the entry level
- Develop the basic skills needed to enjoy the sport
- Provide a safe and positive playing environment and an enjoyable, fun, rewarding experience
- Generate increased interest and on going participation by all ages and ability levels.
Hockey Players –
General Liability and Accident Policy
Who is protected?
Current ISI Members who have purchased their membership and the insurance coverage.
Covered Activities: Members participating in Hockey, Ice Skating and Broomball Activities that are scheduled, sponsored, sanctioned and supervised by the ISI. Non-Members may participate in such activities/events as long as they pay the appropriate fee.
*** Referees and Scorekeepers are included under this policy.
Commercial General Liability
Limits of Liability $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
$5,000,000 General Aggregate (Per Instructor)
$1,000,000 Personal and Advertising
$1,000,000 Products Completed Operations Aggregate
$300,000 Fire Damage
$ Excluded Medical Payments
Coverage: Accident Insurance
Maximum Amounts: $25,000 Accident Medical Expense Benefit, (Excess basis)
- $1,000 Deductible amount per accident
- $250 Dental Limit per tooth per accident
- $10,000 Accident Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- $100,000 AD&D, Aggregate Limit per Accident
*** Note – Coverage excludes all commutation/travel to and from.
Individual Hockey Membership Registration
Hockey Team Registration Info for Arena Members
Hockey Registration Process
Is Easy as 1-2-3!
ISI Administrative members (facilities or leagues can now register their hockey teams without having to register players individually. Players will receive the same insurance coverage and benefits as ISI individual hockey members.
This new process not only makes registering teams a breeze but also provides tremendous cost savings. Based on the number of teams in your league(s), your registration costs could be as low $275 for a youth team and $375 for an adult team ($18 or $25 per player respectively). Print out the flyer!
1. Fill out the Hockey Team Registration form
2. Fill out either the Hockey Team Bulk Registration form or the regular Hockey Team Registration list
3. Send to the ISI either by fax 972-735-8815 or email Jeff@skateisi.org
We have included a Waiver that all players need to sign. You do not send them to the ISI, but must keep them on file at your office. We also have created a sample Incident Report if needed including the claim procedures.
Hockey Team Price Chart
Adult Teams Cost per Team Average Cost per player All $390 $26
Youth Teams Cost per Team Average Cost per player All $270 $18