The ISI Recreational Hockey Program was designed by arena owners for arena operators and their participants. Accordingly, the program allows arena owners and program directors the freedom and flexibility to tailor it to suit their specific needs, while also enjoying the benefits and protection of a nationally sponsored program. The goals of the ISI Recreational Hockey Program are to:
- Stimulate interest at the entry level
- Develop the basic skills needed to enjoy the sport
- Provide a safe and positive playing environment and an enjoyable, fun, rewarding experience
- Generate increased interest and on going participation by all ages and ability levels.
Hockey Players –
General Liability and Accident Policy
Who is protected?
Current ISI Members who have purchased their membership and the insurance coverage.
Covered Activities: Members participating in Hockey, Ice Skating and Broomball Activities that are scheduled, sponsored, sanctioned and supervised by the ISI. Non-Members may participate in such activities/events as long as they pay the appropriate fee.
*** Referees and Scorekeepers are included under this policy.
Commercial General Liability
Limits of Liability $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
$5,000,000 General Aggregate (Per Instructor)
$1,000,000 Personal and Advertising
$1,000,000 Products Completed Operations Aggregate
$300,000 Fire Damage
$ Excluded Medical Payments
Coverage: Accident Insurance
Maximum Amounts: $25,000 Accident Medical Expense Benefit, (Excess basis)
- $1,000 Deductible amount per accident
- $250 Dental Limit per tooth per accident
- $10,000 Accident Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- $100,000 AD&D, Aggregate Limit per Accident
*** Note – Coverage excludes all commutation/travel to and from.
Individual Hockey Membership Registration
2022-2023 Hockey Team Registration Info for Arena Members
Hockey Registration Process
Is Easy as 1-2-3!
ISI Administrative members (facilities or leagues can now register their hockey teams without having to register players individually. Players will receive the same insurance coverage and benefits as ISI individual hockey members.
This new process makes registering teams a breeze and provides tremendous cost savings.
1. Fill out the Hockey Team Registration form
2. Fill out either the Hockey Team Bulk Registration form or the regular Hockey Team Registration list
3. Send to the ISI either by fax 972-735-8815 or email Jeff@skateisi.org
All players are required to sign a waiver. We have included a generic waiver if you do not already have one. If you choose to use your own waiver, you must add “Ice Sports Industry” to your “Hold Harmless” section. The verbiage from our waiver form is listed in red below. ISI will require the signed waiver and a completed incident report to file a claim. Here is a sample Incident Report, including the claim procedure for your use.
Hockey Team Price Chart
|Adult Teams||Cost per Team||Average Cost per player|
|Youth Teams||Cost per Team||Average Cost per player|