The ISI National Instructor Training Program is designed to educate and train instructors in the techniques, standards, and professional requirements of teaching the ISI Ice Skating Program. ISI Ice Skating Program is the country’s leading learn-to-skate program.
Choose the training program that is best suited for you or your employees based on individual needs. You can take the training levels in ANY order!
Core (Tots – Delta)
Intermediate (FS1 – FS5)
High (FS6 – FS10)
Benefits for Skating Directors and Arena Managers:
- Screen prospective coaches before you hire them. An ISI Ice Skating Program certification means you’ll instantly know what skills they possess.
- Educate your current staff and increase their contribution to your facility’s success.
- Reduce the time YOU have to spend training staff.
- Make classes profitable and successful.
- Transform your staff into more than just employees—they become an integral part of your business’ success.
Benefits for Coaches
- Advance your career
- Differentiate yourself from your peers
- Increase your earning potential
- Gain respect and credibility
- Qualify to teach all ISI levels
- Create winning resume
- Expand your job opportunities
- Become more valuable to your facility
- Learn new and innovative ways of teaching skills
- Become a more knowledgeable coach
For possible dates and times in your area please see the District Seminar page.